Applying Choosing Wisely® Recommendations MOC
This MOC opportunity will be available 30 days after the completion of all three Applying Choosing Wisely® course.
The American Board of Allergy and Immunology (ABAI) has approved this activity for 2.00 MOC Part IV Quality Improvement credits.
These credits will be awarded upon completion of the three Applying Choosing Wisely® courses and the 30-day self-assessment.
The 30-day waiting period allows time to apply the recommendations featured in the courses.
In order to earn MOC Part IV credits, the physician must:
- Complete all three courses in the series
- Wait 30 days
- Complete the MOC self-assessment
AAAAI will report MOC credit to the ABAI quarterly.
- 0.00 AttendanceAttendance credit.
- 0.00 CMECME credit.
Please click 'Begin' or 'Continue' and follow all instructions on the next page.
If you are unable to move forward in this module please confirm that you have fully completed the 3 courses listed below. Access to this module requires all 3 courses show complete on the users transcript.
- Applying Choosing Wisely® Recommendations with Seafood Allergic Patients who Require Radiocontrast Procedures
- Applying Choosing Wisely® Recommendations when Patients Request Food Allergy Tests
- Applying Choosing Wisely® Recommendations with Chronic Urticaria Patients
For assistance please send an email to email@example.com
One of the two latest versions of Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari.
Internet Explorer is no longer supported.