2015 NESA Nursing Update
Credit claiming began on April 17, 2015. Credit must be claimed by December 31, 2015.
This is a live activity on April 10, 2015 in Westford, MA.
Nurses RN/LPN, Medical Assistants, NP, Allergists/PCP's, who care for people with allergic disease or asthma, or any NESA Physician member desiring additional CME credit.
NESA Member (Physician/Allied Health/Nurse): $100.00
Non-NESA Member (Physician/Allied Health/Nurse): $150.00
Please select the appropriate registration type below.
Physicians can earn up to 6.75.00 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM
Nurses can earn up to 8.00 contact hours.
Credit must be claimed by December 31, 2015. Any credit request on or after January 1, 2016 will be subject to an administrative fee.
System Requirements: Two most recent versions of Internet Explorer, Safari, Google Chrome, and Firefox
PCP, NURSES (RN'S AND LPN'S), MEDICAL ASSISTANTS, PA'S NP'S
Upon completion of this activity, participants will be able to:
- Understand and know the difference between Rhinitis and Rhinosinusitis.
- Review the practical aspects of SLIT.
- What is involved in Pulmonary function testing.
- Surgical treatment of Chronic Rhinosinusitis 5.
- Update the use of Xolair 6.
- 6.75 AttendanceAttendance credit.
- 8.00 CECE credit.
- 6.75 CMECME credit.